Poker-Video von Fernando Habegger alias JNandezPoker
Goal Setting Recommendations - Succeeding in Poker and Life
- Kategorie: Fernando Habegger / JNandezPoker
- Geschrieben von JNandezPoker
- Zugriffe: 169
Hey, here are my tips for setting goals. I hope they help you achieve success in poker and life. 1. Look back at the last year and ask yourself what happened in the last 12 months. What can you learn? Hey, here are my tips for setting goals. I hope they help you achieve success in poker and life." frameborder="0" allowfullscreen>
1. Look back at the last year and ask yourself what happened in the last 12 months.
What can you learn? What went well or not so great? Note how you feel about it before rushing into the next year. Make a conclusion.
2. Focus on what you REALLY want to do.
Brainstorm about what you enjoy and what things might be possible for you that you are not considering. Think outside the box. What do your values tell you?
3. Diversify your goals. Have a few goals, but have them in different areas of your life. Be balanced, think about what is important in all aspects of your life and not just in poker.
4. Do not set the bar too high. Goal-setting is about narrowing your focus and knowing where to spend your energy. Set different kinds of goals so you experience a natural flow of achievement and you build momentum.
5. Set S.M.A.R.T. goals - Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Relevant, and Timebound.